MANNOL Dexron III Automatic Plus
A universal all-season synthetic-based transmission fluid (ATF) for automaticgearboxes, hydraulic converters, hydraulic power steering systems, carhydraulic clutches and other hydraulic devices, including the ones operatingunder heavy-duty conditions in trucks and off-road vehicles. It ensures aflawless operation of an automatic gearbox, guarantees minimal wear, a lastingservice life of transmissions and fuel economy. It was developed on the basisof the requirements set by GM and Ford groups.
- The highest-quality low-viscosity synthetic base with a consistent highviscosity index in combination with a multifunctional additive packagepreserves all its properties in a wide range of temperatures: it ensures goodlubricating properties at low (-45Â°C) temperatures in winter and ensures astable oil film under extreme loads and high temperatures in summer;
- The high-technology combination of additives ensures good antifrictionproperties for gear couplings and required friction properties for frictionelements thus ensuring a significant fuel economy, a continuous and smoothtransmission shift and an extended service life of all transmission elements. Itensures a coordinated and smooth operation of clutches. It prevents scuffing;
- It has an increased thermal-oxidative and chemical stability and resistance tothe high-temperature thermal degradation throughout the entire service life. Itallows reducing lacquering, formation of sludge, soot and other carbondeposits, increasing the time between oil changes and ensuring the durabilityof transmission components thus reducing the equipment maintenance costs;
- It protects metal parts from ferrous and non-ferrous alloys (especiallyradiators) from corrosion when both in and not in operation;
- It effectively resists aeration and foam formation;
- It ensures a compatibility with all sealing materials, prevents them fromswelling, hardening and shrinking thus allowing reducing the costs for spareparts and prevents leakages. It effectively protects fluoroelastomer seals ofheavy equipment;
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for automatic gearboxes of passenger cars and commercialvehicles requiring the ATF Type Dexron-III H/G/F or Dexron-III E or FORDMERCON V quality oil. It is designed for the majority of automatic gearboxesfor General Motors, Ford Company and other brands manufactured up to2006.Colour: red.Comply with the manufacturerâs instructions provided in the userâs manual!