MANNOL Dexron II Automatic
A universal all-season mineral-based transmission fluid (ATF) for automaticgearboxes, hydraulic power steering systems, cab tilt mechanisms, carhydraulic clutches and other hydraulic devices, including the ones operatingunder heavy-duty conditions in trucks and off-road vehicles. It ensures aflawless operation of an automatic gearbox, guarantees minimal wear, a lastingservice life of transmissions and fuel economy. It was developed on the basisof the requirements set by the GM group.
- The high-quality low-viscosity base in combination with a multifunctionaladditive package preserves all its properties in a wide range of temperatures: itensures good lubricating properties at low (-45Â°C) temperatures in winter andensures a stable oil film under extreme loads and at high temperatures insummer;
- The high-technology combination of additives ensures good antifrictionproperties for gear couplings and required friction properties for frictionelements thus ensuring a significant fuel economy, a continuous and smoothtransmission shift and an extended service life of all transmission elements. Itprevents scuffing;
- It has an increased thermal-oxidative stability and resistance to the high temperature thermal degradation allowing decreasing the sludge formation,increasing the time between oil changes and reducing equipment maintenancecosts;
- It protects metal parts from ferrous and non-ferrous alloys from corrosionwhen both in and not in operation;
- It effectively resists aeration and foam formation;
- It provides a compatibility with sealing materials, prevents them from swelling,hardening and shrinking that allows reducing the costs for spare parts andprevents leakages;
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for automatic gearboxes of passenger cars and commercialvehicles requiring the oil of ATF Type Dexron-IID quality, it is mixed with brandsof similar quality.
Comply with the manufacturerâs instructions provided in the userâs manual!